Sunday, August 28, 2011

$2 off 2 Tazo tea! Possibly score for free!



Print your new $2 off 2 Tazo tea coupon below if you need a little extra help staying cool in the forecasted 107-degree heat this weekend.  This printable coupon can be used at most grocery stores around town, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, and Central Market.

Since this is a Bricks coupon, you'll be able to print two copies and get enough for everyone in the family!  It's valid through November 30th, although I don't know why you'd wait that long when the heat is so blisteringly hot right now.

Print your $2 off 2 Tazo iced tea coupon here.



Thanks, Spend Less Shop More

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Deb!

Thanks for joining the hope and following me. I'm returning the favor as your newest follower! It seems I've found a new place to come and find deals! :)

I look forward to hearing/reading more from you! :)