Sunday, August 21, 2011

FREE Woolite pet urine eliminator ~ after rebate



There's a new Woolite 'try me free' rebate on their Pet Urine Eliminator carpet stain & odor remover.  As anyone who has pets knows, it's always better to have these sorts of products in the house just in case -- you don't want to have to run out to the store just to clean up a, shall we say, unexpected mess.

This rebate will reimburse you up to $5.99 on any purchase of the Pet Urine Eliminator made between now and December 15th.  So that should be a freebie after rebate if you shop at Target, Walmart, or likely even your major pet stores.

One rebate per household, and you must include your original receipt plus UPC code with your completed rebate form.

Has anyone tried this particular carpet cleaner before?  It's new to me, but I've had good luck with other Woolite products in the past, so I'll definitely be picking this one up.

Print your Woolite 'try me free' rebate form here.

No comments: