Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Huggies Slip On Diapers Only $4.99 at CVS, Starting 8/14!


There is a new CVS Huggies coupon for Little Movers Slip On Diapers!  Be sure to print these and hold on to them to use at CVS starting 8/14.  There will also be a $2.00 off Huggies coupon in the 8/14 SmartSource which will make these diapers only $4.99!
Huggies Slip-On Diapers $8.99, On Sale Starting 8/14
Use $2.00/1 – Huggies Little Movers Slip on Diapers, CVS Coupon – (cvs.coupons.com)
And use $2.00/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip on Diapers from SS 8/14
Final Price: $4.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at
a honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my site ... Symptoms Of Methadone Withdrawal