Monday, August 29, 2011

I will be out "sick"...w/ limited postings the next couple days


Good evening everyone!  I will have limited postings on Tuesday - Friday this week.  I am having some testing done, and will be a little under the weather.  However, thanks to my blog sister Erin, at Indiana Coupon Savings, she has graciously offered to post dealz on my behalf.  Thanks Erin!!! Erin is usually an evening poster, so give her time to get home, get the kiddies settled and do her thing!  I am challenging her to post at least a few hot Debs Dealz throughout the day to keep you updated!  :-)

Thanks for the continued support everyone!  Have a great week and we will talk soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - Love your site! I am your newest follower on GFC and Networked Blogs. Please stop by and follow me back at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com.

I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

Create With Joy said...

Dear Deb

I sure hope all goes well with your tests and you are ok! :-)

Thanks for joiing me at Create With Joy - I look forward to getting to know you! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon~!!

Thanx for stopping by and following...right back 'atcha...and FB too~!!

Have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

Working Mommy said...

Get better soon!! **hugs**

WM