Saturday, September 10, 2011

CVS ~ newly released coupon policy







CVS has released a new corporate coupon policy.   To see and print the policy, go HERE.  Below are some of the highlights of the policy.

**Print this policy and keep it in your coupon binder**


• "Competitor coupons are not accepted at CVS/pharmacy.

• The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.  **in other words – no overage

• CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.

• CVS/pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for sale and promotional items.

• CVS/pharmacy accepts one third-party manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer. **in other words, we can stack one CVS coupon and one manufacturer coupon on one item 

• The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value). **this is an important policy rule to remember.  With coupons, we should be able to get items of equal or lesser value for free but no overage.

• CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.CVS/pharmacy accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing a barcode.

 • CVS/pharmacy accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing a barcode. **remember this rule as well.. My CVS stopped accepting internet coupons for a while.  But per this official policy, we should be able to use all printable coupons as long as they are valid, legit and contain a barcode. "

Thanks, addicted to saving and Indiana Coupon Savings

12 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for this policy update!!! New follower from the hop!

Debs Dealz said...

Kendra waht is your site so I may follow you as well!

Deb

About a Mom said...

Thanks for the info! I love couponing at CVS!

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks About a Mom...I look forward to following you as well! :-)

SavingsIsFree.com said...

Hello, It's nice to meet you. Came from Sunday Hop. I followed you on Facebook and I grabbed your button for my site. But Folloers on site seems to not be working. I will stop back. Please visit.

Brenda said...

Hi there! I'm a real deal lover and I'm so glad I found your site! I'm your newest follower, come check me out at www.myparentingcoach.com

Little Lilly Polka Dot Bedtime Blog said...

Am following you back! Thanks for visiting my blog and following.

Wendy :)

SavingsIsFree.com said...

Me again no BFC was not visible but it's there now. Following Thanks

Kelli Guilbeau said...

Thanks for stopping by Let's Start Saving Now and following me. I am returning the favor.

I can't wait to see all the deals you post.

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Savings is Free!

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Kelli, I look forward to reading your posts!

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Little Lilly Polka Dot...