Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FREE batteries at CVS!!!


In-store Coupon

Get a FREE 10 pk. CVS/pharmacy Brand AA Batteries when you spend $15 or more.*  Limit one per customer. Offer valid only for intended recipient.
Pick up a 10 pk. CVS/pharmacy Brand AA Batteries and get it FREE when you spend $15 or more. Present item at checkout with coupon and your ExtraCare® card at any CVS/pharmacy store.* Limited time offer available Wednesday, 9/7/11 only!



Did anyone else get this email in their inbox?  I suggest you check your email, as this deal is for tomorrow (9/7/11) ONLY!!!!

4 comments:

Shiloh said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Everyday Gameplan:) I'm following you back.:) And I'd love to trade buttons with you. Lol, it's the end of the day, so I'll do that tomorrow, and let you know when I have.:) Hehe, I'm almost to brain shut down time.:)

Pinching Abe said...

I got this one too!

I'm here from Good Friends Just Click and am a new follower. Please stop by to see me soon.

Traci said...

Following you back!

I just got my FREE batteries this morning! Love CVS!

Jodi said...

I got mine in my email also...CVS ROCKS!