Sunday, September 4, 2011

How to get 3 copies of a Bricks coupon! WOWZA!


Once you are on the Print Your Coupon page, as shown above, you just click Help on the lower right corner. That will then take you to another page where you will fill your mailing address out. This option is NOT available for all Bricks coupons, however, I do check every Bricks coupon link for the mailed option.
Whenever the mailed option is available,  These coupons usually show up within 7- 10 business days in an envelope from Santa Clara, CA (it looks like junk mail). You can actually print the coupon twice plus receive the mailed coupon giving you a total of 3 coupons!
PLUS – when the coupon is out of prints, you can sometimes still request it by mail.

3 comments:

Sweet Carolina Grace said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back. :) Great site! Definitely going to need to utilize it!

Latin Coupon Queen said...

Saying hi from the hop. Come over and visit me. We both like to save! have a great day! :0)

Jessyca said...

Hi thanks for stopping by, I am now returning the love and following back via GFC and facebook. I do have a button just dont know how to get it on my blog. lol.
Also, I have requested many of those Bricks coupons to be delivered by mail and I dont ever get them. :(
Have a great rest of the Labor Day Weekend.
http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/