Saturday, September 17, 2011

Monday Madness Blog Hop 9/19 ~ link up now!






Welcome to the Monday Madness Blog Hop, hosted by Debs Dealz and Indiana Coupon Savings! Our TGIF Hop was such a success (and we thank everyone who participated), we thought we would go ahead and introduce the next one!  The rules are simple...

  • You must follow your hosts Debs Dealz and Indiana Coupon Savings via GFC and/or Facebook. Be sure to leave us a comment, so we can show the love right back to you!!
  • Enter the link to your blog, Facebook or Twitter in the linky below...the more the merrier!
  • No link-ups to give-aways, these WILL be deleted...
  • Visit as many links as you can, and make sure to leave comments so they know to follow you right back! Let's make this an awesome hop!!
  • Make sure if someone follows you that you follow them back, and leave them a comment letting them know you are following!  These are only successful when you follow back!
  • Not required, but if you like, post the linky to your site to help spread the word for the Monday Madness Hop!



22 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting :)

♥cyn♥
misadventures of a chunky goddess

Willow Blue said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for the follow!

Love{&}Bugs said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back. I'm adding your button to my page, feel free to grab mine too. Thanks!
Thanks for hosting this hop, I've added myself :-) Have a fantastic weekend
Emily @ Love{&}Bugs

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! =D

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com said...

Thanks hosting and following me! I'm now a follower of yours :) Love your blog!

Stacy said...

Following your blog with GFC! Thanks for hosting! Please visit www.stacyssavings.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Erin from 365 Changes of Me :) Thanks for following and I'm following too! I'd love if we exchanged buttons please let me know :) I love your blog! I am new to coupons I could surely use the advice!!

Allyson Bossie said...

Good Sundae morning!!! I am following you via GFC as Masgur and I hope you can stop by an dsay hi sometime!!!! http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com

savinginsumnerco.com said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like you on FB and follow through GFC. I really like your page. I have added myself to the blog hop! Thanks

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Sheena!

Debs Dealz said...

Love Bugs I am headed over to grab your button too, thanks! SO glad you participated in the Monday Madness Hop!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks for participating Trisha!

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks MommyDigger!!

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Saving Summer, we love having you!

frugal411 said...

Following you via GFC & Facebook!

Skylar Magazine said...

Hi. I think you may already be following, but just incase here is my link http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. I also liked your Facebook page so if you haven't already here is mine...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skylar-Magazine-Inc/151852451502840. Thanks:)

MumLee said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have linked my site here!

Stephanie said...

Hi Deb,

Thanks for hosting! :)

K said...

Hi Debbie. Thank you so much for stopping by and following. I joined the blog hop and am following back. I would love to exchange buttons!

Kristin

Debs Dealz said...

Frugal 411, already following you. Thanks for linking up! Please link up to our Time Out Tuesday!

Thanks, Debs Dealz

Debs Dealz said...

Skylar, I am now following you! Thanks! Hey, feel free to link up to our Time Out Tuesday Hop which is active now!

Thanks, Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Kristin, I just messaged you!