Thursday, September 29, 2011

Possibly FREE Seattle's Best Iced Coffee 4-pack!


Seattle's Best Iced Coffees...these are pretty yummy.  My favorite is the Iced Mocha...love it!  Right now there are reports that many of the Walgreens have the Seattle's Best 4-packs on clearance for only $1.25!

Deal Scenario
Seattle's Best Iced Coffee 4 pack - clearance $1.25 (where available)
Final price:  FREE

Note:  If you cannot find the clearance, look for a deal where you can still optimize your savings!


2 comments:

Tips from the Heart said...

Ohhhh!!! I need to check this out for sure! I love coffee drinks like that.
Because I love your blog and you were so kind to follow me: I would love to have you stop by and visit/link up at my Follow me Friday's post. I have a link over to your page to spread the word! :)
-Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Debs Dealz said...

Hi Robyn, I just linked up to your hop! Thanks for the invite, I love meeting new bloggers!!

Deb