Thursday, September 29, 2011

Starbucks ~ Sinful Treats ~ Mmm Mmm Good!


Ok, it has been decided.  I have to get up a little early tomorrow morning to get a little TGIF treat!  I will be stopping by my neighborhood Starbucks to pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte!  I can get a tall (12 oz) with lo-fat milk and add whipped cream for just 260 calories!  That is my breakfast!  YUMMY!  Not something I can do everyday...but tomorrow I think I DESERVE IT!  I plan to kick up my feet, drink my treat, and blog hop away at the TGIF Blog Hop hosted by Debs Dealz and Indiana Coupon Savings.  If you haven't yet, please link up, we would love to have you!

2 comments:

The Slacker Mom said...

Erin invited me to link up to your TGIF hop- just stopping by to say Hi!

Debs Dealz said...

Hi Slacker Mom, we thank you for stopping in to say hi. I am headed over to your blog now!

Deb