Friday, September 23, 2011

Theraflu multi-symptom severe cold for only $.50 each at Walgreens starting Sunday, 9/25/11

Can you ever really have enough cold medicine on hand?  I know our family is always looking for something...especially when the weather starts to today, the first day of Fall!

At Walgreens starting Sunday 9/25/11, you can score these for $.50 each when you buy 2!  Here's the Debs Dealz scenario!!

Buy 2 Theraflu Multi-symptom Severe cold - Sale price:  2 for $10.00
Use 2 of these $2/1 coupons click here
Pay $6.00
Receive $5.00 in RR
Final price:  $.50 each (remember to buy 2 for this deal)


Jaime @ I'm a Mom not a Professional said...

found you at a blog hop, and I"m your newest follower would love to see you following back at

QueensNYCMom said...

Hi new follower. pls follow me back on google friend connect and networkedblogs

Kim said...

I love your site! You just got yourself a new fan. Following you via GFC. Playing Blog hop tag, YOU'RE IT! Tag me back at: and on facebook

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Jaime, I just visited your site back! Feel free to link up to any of our daily hops!


Debs Dealz said...

Queens NYC Mom, I am having issues locating your blog, can you send me the blog site?


Debs Dealz said...

Kim, I already follow you, love your blog. Please continue to link up to one of our daily hops! Thanks,