Friday, September 23, 2011

Theraflu multi-symptom severe cold for only $.50 each at Walgreens starting Sunday, 9/25/11

Can you ever really have enough cold medicine on hand?  I know our family is always looking for something...especially when the weather starts to change...like today, the first day of Fall!

At Walgreens starting Sunday 9/25/11, you can score these for $.50 each when you buy 2!  Here's the Debs Dealz scenario!!

Buy 2 Theraflu Multi-symptom Severe cold - Sale price:  2 for $10.00
Use 2 of these $2/1 coupons click here
Pay $6.00
Receive $5.00 in RR
Final price:  $.50 each (remember to buy 2 for this deal)

5 comments:

Jaime S. said...

found you at a blog hop, and I"m your newest follower would love to see you following back at http://imamomnotaprofessional.blogspot.com/
thanks!

Anita said...

Hi new follower. pls follow me back on google friend connect and networkedblogs

@queensnycmom.blogspot.com

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks Jaime, I just visited your site back! Feel free to link up to any of our daily hops!

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Queens NYC Mom, I am having issues locating your blog, can you send me the blog site?

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Kim, I already follow you, love your blog. Please continue to link up to one of our daily hops! Thanks,
Deb