Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Blog Hop 9/21/11 ~ link up now!!







Welcome to the Wacky Wednesday Hop, hosted by Debs Dealz and Indiana Coupon Savings!  The feedback has been overwhelming with our other hops...therefore by request...we bring you the Wacky Wednesday Hop!!

  • You must follow your hosts Debs Dealz and Indiana Coupon Savings via GFC and/or Facebook, then be sure to leave us a comment, (especially if you are a new follower) so we can show the love right back to you!!
  • Enter the link to your blog, Facebook or Twitter in the linky below...the more the merrier!
  • Please, no link-ups to give-aways, these WILL be deleted...
  • Visit as many links as you can, and make sure to leave comments so they know to follow you right back! Let's make this an awesome hop!!
  • These are only successful when you follow others and/or follow back!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I GFC follow *heavensent1* and FB follow *Jennifer C.*...have a groovy day and ifn you have a moment...please stop on by and say HI ~ Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ Have a groovy day~!!

Unknown said...

Hi Debs,
It is always great to participate in a Blog Hop. Thanks again for this opportunity!
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Red Rose said...

Hello and thank you for the invitation! I've tried to put my links up. I am not sure if they worked. I keep refreshing.

I get a pop up box on the bottom of the page saying something on the page failed to run. I'll keep checking back to see if they worked. I hope they do!

Debs Dealz said...

Red Rose...I am not seeing your links. Have you tried it again? Let me know.

Deb

Debs Dealz said...

Thanks for participating Judy! :-)

Debs Dealz said...

Mad Moose Mama, headed your way now. Thanks for the follow!

Deb

Unknown said...

I follow both ^*^

www.beingmvp.blogspot.com

(my link isn't showing up yet?)

Debs Dealz said...

Elizabeth, have you tried again? I am not sure what the issue might be...

email me at debsdealz1@yahoo.com

Deb