Friday, September 30, 2011

Walgreens - FREE stuff starting 10/2 (just around the corner...Sunday!)

Sorry this posting is a little later in the week than usual...but it has been an extremely busy one for me!  I will do my best to get back to posting these deals on Wednesdays again.  As I was posting the heading for this, saying these were effective 10/2...I had to think, that right?  It is October already!    

Here are the best Walgreens dealz at a glance...

Coldcalm Homeopathic Medicine 60 ct. - sale price $6.99
Receive $6.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

CardioJuice 4 pk Strawberry or Orange - sale price - $6.99
Receive $6.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

Cepacol Sore Throat Lozenges 16 ct - $2.99
Receive $2.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

Other Dealz....
Dawn dish liquid $.99
Use the $.50 off Dawn plus dish washing liquid from the 10/2 P&G
Final price:  $.49 - can we ever really get enough dish detergent for under 50 cents?!?!

Act 2 popcorn - $.25 with in-store ad coupon

Hershey's or Peeps Halloween candy $.39


Mandi said...

Excellent Walgreen's deals, I'll have to stop by this weekend.

Thanks very much, and thanks for visiting my blog! Would love to swap buttons, I'll send you an e-mail!

Smile and Mama With Me

Kelly said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by Indiana Inker. We have a couple of things in common....we both live in Indiana and have couponing blogs. Indiana Inker is my craft blog.

I've not had much luck with the Wal-greens in my area having the items for the good deals the last several weeks.

NotaSupermom said...

I hate it that it's time to start stocking up on cold meds again. Where did summer go?

I'm following you from the Alexa blog hop. Check out my blog at!