Friday, September 30, 2011

Walgreens - FREE stuff starting 10/2 (just around the corner...Sunday!)


Sorry this posting is a little later in the week than usual...but it has been an extremely busy one for me!  I will do my best to get back to posting these deals on Wednesdays again.  As I was posting the heading for this, saying these were effective 10/2...I had to think, wow...is that right?  It is October already!    

Here are the best Walgreens dealz at a glance...

Coldcalm Homeopathic Medicine 60 ct. - sale price $6.99
Receive $6.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

CardioJuice 4 pk Strawberry or Orange - sale price - $6.99
Receive $6.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

Cepacol Sore Throat Lozenges 16 ct - $2.99
Receive $2.99 in RR
Final price:  FREE

Other Dealz....
Dawn dish liquid $.99
Use the $.50 off Dawn plus dish washing liquid from the 10/2 P&G
Final price:  $.49 - can we ever really get enough dish detergent for under 50 cents?!?!

Act 2 popcorn - $.25 with in-store ad coupon

Hershey's or Peeps Halloween candy $.39




3 comments:

Mandi said...

Excellent Walgreen's deals, I'll have to stop by this weekend.

Thanks very much, and thanks for visiting my blog! Would love to swap buttons, I'll send you an e-mail!

Mandi
Smile and Mama With Me

Kelly said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by Indiana Inker. We have a couple of things in common....we both live in Indiana and have couponing blogs. Indiana Inker is my craft blog.

I've not had much luck with the Wal-greens in my area having the items for the good deals the last several weeks.

NotaSupermom said...

I hate it that it's time to start stocking up on cold meds again. Where did summer go?

I'm following you from the Alexa blog hop. Check out my blog at www.notasupermom.com!