Monday, November 14, 2011

Merah ~ Product review of The Lindsey!





PRODUCT BEING REVIEWED:  The Lindsey earrings by Merah


COMPANY OVERVIEW:  For women who suffer from sensitive ears, the perfect pair of comfortable earrings can change your life.  For years Meredith lived in a single pair of studs as she admired the trendy earrings worn by friends around her. She continuously attempted to wear these dangly jewels, yet always ended the day with painful, irritated ears. Meredith tried sterling silver, nickel free, gold plated, and other kinds of so-called “hypoallergenic” earrings. None worked.  Each and every pair left her with a painful allergic reaction. Solid gold was her last resort, but the prices were outrageous.  Meredith quit her job and decided to start her own earring company.  The result is Merah.  Merah provides stylish earrings, at reasonable prices to women with sensitive ears. 


THE MERAH SECRET:  Their company secret is nickel-free earring hooks made from a material without impurities, like solid gold, but for a fraction of the price. Unlike metals used in other so-called “hypoallergenic” earrings, this nonreactive element is commonly used in medical implants.

 COST$:  The Merah earrings start at about $15.00 a pair and increase depending on the style!!  


DEB'S REVIEW OF THE LINDEY EARRINGS BY MERAH:  I absolutely love the Lindsey earrings by Merah.  They are absolutely beautiful!  My ears are very sensitive, and I cannot wear just any earrings.  I hate it, and often feel like I am held back from some of the beautiful earrings that are available.  I was looking for earrings that I could wear and wandered upon the Merah website.  I reviewed the Lindsey earrings on several occasions, wearing them for over 10 hours each day.  Other earrings sometimes do not make it over a couple of hours!  I had absolutely no problems with these earrings, and they are simply gorgeous!  I had so many compliments on these earrings and I cannot wait until I can wear them again!  These would make an awesome gift for that special person in your life!  


VISIT MERAH:  Click here to visit the Merah website.  You can also go here to visit the Merah Facebook page.  Also, you can follow Merah on Twitter @shopmerah.  You can also go here to sign up for their email updates ~ to stay informed on new styles, promotions and sales.


Disclaimer: A sample of The Lindsey was provided to me by Merah.  Any opinions expressed in this review are my own, and opinions are based solely on my experience with the Merah product and brand.

No comments: